Curious what its like to be on a sailboat? Want to see if sailing is for you? I’ve been sailing Lake Mead for the past 5 years. Purchase this post and I’ll have you come out with me during one of my many Lake Mead sailing excursions.
What does it Include:
- 2 to 6 Hour Sailing Trip (depends on how long you would like to be out there)
- An emailed sailing checklist (so you know what to bring and how to best enjoy your day)
- A lifevest
- Safety Briefing Before Boarding
- Teaching the Basics of Sailing
- Hands-On sailing experience
- Cold Water
What you need to bring:
- Swimming Trunks if your looking to go for a swim
- Lunch/Snacks/Small Cooler if your not having us provide lunch (its an extra).
- I’ll reach out to you and find a time to schedule the excursion.
- I will pay attention to the weather and 24 Hours prior to sailing, if it looks like we aren’t going to have any wind, I’ll let you know and let you make the call of going out or not. After 24 hours, we can no longer reschedule, but we’ll still have a good time out on the water, even with just a little wind (the boat has a motor, and we can at least show you a unique view of Hover Dam).
- Bring a sack lunch or small cooler with food and water if you didn’t pick the Hamburger Grill Option as an extra.