Curious on what its like to be a bee keeper? Want to see bees at working making honey? I’ve been a beek (bee keeper) in Las Vegas for the past 3 years. Book this post and we’ll have you come out and check out our bees.
- Bee Suit & Gloves to use during the session
- 45 to 60 Min Session, most of it spend with the bees.
- Info on what to get if you wanted to start keeping bees in Vegas.
- I’ll be taking the lead and you can participate to whatever level you are comfortable with
- 1 Oz. Raw Local Honey.
During the session I’ll show you how to:
- Inspect the hive
- Find the queen
- Identify the eggs
- Show you the deferent stages of bee development
- Help you identify the different types of cells (brood, worker, honey, pollen, etc.)
- The bee suit will cover everything down to your waist, so make sure to protect yourself from your waist down. Wear thick jeans, long socks, and shoes.
- If you are allergcy to bees, do not purchase this experience. Even though we will be wearing suits, on rare occasion, bees have been known to be able to sting through clothing.